So somehow we missed the 3.7.6 release. And 3.7.7 didn’t make it out of dev as we found some bugs, so here I’ll try and summarise what has changed since 3.7.5!
- Fixed the 4Gb limit on data limits. This required a whole new module for Freeradius, and we are very grateful to the Yfi Hotcakes project as we used a good portion of their code. See perl_modules for an idea of what code we used.
- Fixed a security hole that could allow a user who knows the right details to login with no limits
- Fixed some display bugs due to usernames being case insensitive
- Fixed bug #93 (as well as other bugs)
- Added pagination to session monitoring, and by default only show Active sessions (#84, #90)
- Removed $ values from Data and Time limits (Vouchers will be in next version so you can sell properly instead of just having a price tied to a Mb/Minute value)
- Allow customisation of Data, Time and Bandwidth options
- Ability to lock and unlock users (#77)
- Customise DHCP range (#85)
- Fix bug #79 which is causing restarts every 5 minutes